Monday 19 September 2011

Hi Guys... (there is no one reading :-<)

Yet again I post filled with the desire and resolve to become a regular blogger, to voice my thoughts and feeling aloud hoping to find a discourse with others over matters, both trivial and salient. I have completed a degree in Sociology and am desperate to continue to keep my grey matter glowing. I have looked back over my previous posts and am embarrassed by the sentiment of immaturity it makes me experience. I have no strict theme for my blog, I will just write what happens to dominate my delicate mind. That said, I'm sure my thoughts will be lined with what my lecturer called the Sociological Imagination (after C. Wright Mills' work, something I strive to develop). Whether I'm managing to apply what I've learned or just getting carried away with an incomplete understanding of my chosen discipline will surely be revealed (and will cause me some anxiety).

Anyway I'll stop writing now, as I'm sure I will have begun to sound a fool.

1 comment: